Video Jam Worcester MA Video Jam is a multi-market program that has 2.5 million potential viewers in seven different states, including Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Georgia, Southern California, North Dakota, and Iowa. This show airs in various time slots around the clock for each market.
– In Massachusetts, Worcester, on Charter Communications WCCA TV Channel 13 to 57,000 households; Medfield, Hudson, Stowe, Ashburnham, Ashby, Westminster, and Townsend, on Comcast Cable channel 8 for 25,000 households; Amerherst on Comcast channel 12 for 7,500 households; Spencer, on Charter Communications Channel 11 for 8,000 households
– In California, Berkeley on Comcast channel 25 digital cable for 20,000 households
– In New Hampshire, Londonderry on Adelphia Channel 20 for 8,000-100,000 households
– In Connecticut, New Haven, West Haven, Hamden, on Comcast Channel 27 digital cable for 182,000 households
– In Georgia, Atlanta on Channel 24 for 90,000 households
– In North Dakota, Fargo on channel 12 for 30,000 households. Airs Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10pm.
– In Iowa, Demoines at Drake University on Channel 7 for 3,000 students. Airs Saturday at 7:30pm.